HALF-DAY CONFERENCE AT THE HOTEL THERESIENTOR
- Room rental €110,00
- Conference room half-day 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Non-alcoholic conference drinks such as mineral water, orange juice, apple juice, Coca Cola, Coca Cola light
- cakes and pastries
- warm drinks such as tea, coffee, cappuccino, latte macchiato, milk coffee
- Snack & drinks flat rate: €15,50 per person
- Room rental €110,00
- Drinks according to individual billing
- small snack buffets on request
DAYS IN THE GEISS
Our partner, the restaurant “Zum Geiss” is Straubing’s oldest historic tavern with a fascinating history and a rustic and cosy ambience.
Below you will find an overview of our conference packages and other offerings.
The price includes a screen, flipchart, lectern, overhead projector, writing implements and pad, as well as the room preparation costs. Free WiFi is available in the conference room.
The “Schmidlstube” (up to 30 people) and the “Theresienstube” (modern Bavarian) can be offered as conference rooms. The seating will be arranged according to your wishes and needs.
We are happy to discuss further details with you in person.
You are also welcome to check out “Zum Geiss” at www.zumgeiss-straubing.de.
CONFERENCE FLAT RATES
- a welcome cup of coffee with a small snack- a buttered pretzel or a pastry,
- a buffet served at the table with a choice of three different dishes
(lunchtime or evening, for at least 15 people)
- mineral water in the conference room
Half-day conference (up to 5 hours) €39 per person
Full-day conference (up to 8 hours) €59 per person
OTHER BOOKABLE SERVICES
- Fruit platters €4.90
- Coffee in the conference room €4.90
- Juices in the conference room €5.90
- Refreshment breaks with pastries and cakes provided, as well as coffee and tea €8.90
- Food per chef recommendations – fish, meat or pasta including salad €19.50
All prices are per person including service and the currently applicable VAT.
Alternatively, you can book a conference room with catering based on individual billing at a price of €120.00 (up to 5 hours) and €250.00 (up to 8 hours).
Please note that all the conference packages are only valid for at least 15 people. If fewer people are registered or fewer attend, the difference will be booked per person.